S ince ancient times we know that the coffee enema is considerably more effective on liver function and liver cleansing than other forms of enemas. Coffee Enema is a simple, yet effective method for detoxing the body
What is the effect of the coffee enema?
The coffee enema is freshly brewed, lukewarm or cold biologic-organic coffee directly introduced to the colon. The coffee is being resorbed and, via the so-called portal vein system, directly transported to the liver.
Here, both the bittern and the caffeine cause a distinct reaction, which is the contraction of the biliary tract. Gall is dispensed directly to the small intestine, thus greatly relieving the liver from waste products.
Coffee creates a cleansing of the liver and a measurable detoxification
Furthermore, the coffee-enema creates a cleansing of the rectum and of the ampulla. These two should always be empty, otherwise toxins dumped with the stool would unnecessarily be reabsorbed by the body and reach the liver. Additionally, the coffee enema creates reflectoric movements of the colon. This also causes a better cleanout of higher regions of the bowel.
The coffee enema is one of the best, cheapest and most effective cleansing methods for the bowel and the liver.
How to execute the coffee enema?
- Get yourself 2-3 cups of freshly brewed, biologic-organic coffee.
- Per cup, use one heaped coffee spoon of roughly grinded coffee (not as smooth as if used for filter coffee) pour hot water over it and give that into a jug.
- The coffee needs to cool down. The best way is to keep it next to your bed over night.
- Shortly shake it in the morning and use a 50ml syringe with a one-way catheter to insert it to the rectum.
- The coffee should stay at least 15 -20 minutes in the bowel before deflation.
This may be take a bit getting used to, but after a while there will be no more problems. With no other method whatsoever, you can get such a good result in so little time. Of course the coffee enema must be continued over a long period of time. Please consult your physician accordingly. In general this is a procedure that should be applied for at least 3-6 months..